Monday, August 26, 2013

I love to Read

This morning I got up this morning at 7:30. Because you know, it's the first day of school. I thought my mom would be up,  but she wasn't.  So I decided to not wake her up.  I did the things I normally did, like taking care of the animals . But after I did all that & after I finished school (I Finish school really quickly) I started to read from my favorite author, Rick Riordan.  But now I am starting a new series by him. you just have to read it! Here is  a video I found, It is about the book I'm reading. I LOVE TO READ!

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you so enjoy reading! Reading is like taking an adventure of the mind! Just got to love it! Your way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Charly! Great blog post!! I'm so glad you love to read, it makes me smile. Also, thanks for not waking me up that morning; Winnie had a rough night the night before, but you can always come get me! I love you so! -Mom

    ReplyDelete