Friday, August 9, 2013

Been so long!!

Sorry about not writing on my blog for so long. Anyway, now I'm 9 yrs. old. My summer has been probably the best summer ever! I went to Sea World & Six Flags Fiesta Texas, rode my first roller coaster with my dad ( of course!). So when I went to Sea World I rode the Journey to Atlantis & my dad convinced me to ride the Steel eel, when I got off the Steel eel I seriously had a major headache. The ride kept bouncing my head around. It was more like zigzag than a eel. Good bye Steel eel, maybe I'll try you again when I'm older! Anyhow at Six Flags I rode the Road Runner & Bugs white water ride, not as scary as the ones at Sea World. Now the Bugs white water ride was obviously a water ride, me & my dad rode in the very front and surprisingly there was no seat belts. Me and my dad got the most wet though because right when we started there was about a inch of water on the floor! On the other hand the Road Runner was a little scarier, this one did have seat belts. You no how some roller coasters have like an angle? Those kind I hate, well bad news for me. Okay I admit it I cried on some parts I didn't really expect. But at the end I liked it. And all of that happened in San Antonio. So now I'm back home with my new bunny George, my puppy Fred I got from my elf Rosie, my cats, and last but not least my old grandma dog Shelby. I've been saving up my money for an ipod touch, and finally I have enough & going to buy it tonight, yay! I will now start blogging. Peace Out!                                        

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment