Saturday, August 17, 2013

Our little clubhouse under the peach tree\ Winnie is getting so big!

 So, here I am blogging again. The title says something about a clubhouse under a peach tree, well anyway me & my friends- Grace & Meme ( Also known as Makiyah) oh, and of course my sisters, Piper & Winnie, we started making a clubhouse under Grace's peach tree. So we start finding scraps around the yard. Grace and I got a bed without a matress while Meme & Piper were on the lookout. Turns out we turned the old bed into a little bumpy bed. So we got that done.

Just Look at miss big girl Winnie, the other day while we were at my grandmama's house, Winnie wanted to hold chubby little 8 month Emma so my mom let her hold her, this just reminds me that Winnie  used to be that size. Now she is holding another baby almost as big as herself! I mean toddler + baby = TOTAL CUTENESS!


Just look at cute little Winnie in this picture, now look at this top picture of her. It's just crazy! But her middle name was well chosen, because she sure loves to love.



No comments:

Post a Comment